June 29, 2019|
CSUSM Closed Meeting
Interested in Labor and Delivery, Postpartum, or NICU Nursing? Sign up for the Birth & Beyond Lactation Training or Basic Fetal Heart Monitoring Course offered by Nurses Educational Opportunities. This two-day training event (September 22nd and 23rd) is an AHA training site that is only offered to
Time & Location
June 29, 2019
CSUSM SON, California State Univeristy San Marcos
About the Event
1) Students must have completed Fundamentals of Nursing to volunteer.
2) Students MUST REGISTER as Medical Volunteers by 2/5/19: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LYHmedicalVolunteer
3) E-mail the attached document to Jessica by 2/5/19: firstname.lastname@example.org
She will create and send a list of volunteers to the organization. The organization will then e-mail each student with assigned locations (National City OR Chula Vista)
4) Review the Volunteer Training PowerPoint before attending the event: http://www.livewellsd.org/content/dam/livewell/love-your-heart/lyhdigitaltoolkit2019/2019-Volunteer-Training-FINAL.pdf
· Wear your school polos and bring your stethoscopes (cuffs will be provided)!
· Arrive 30 minutes early!
· This link is packed with information about blood pressure readings (scroll down to “Educational Materials for Screening Sites”): http://www.livewellsd.org/content/livewell/home/love-your-heart/partner-portal.html
2 cord points will be rewarded to each CSUSM student volunteer