CSUSM Closed Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
1) Students must have completed Fundamentals of Nursing to volunteer.
2) Students MUST REGISTER as Medical Volunteers by 2/5/19: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LYHmedicalVolunteer
3) E-mail the attached document to Jessica by 2/5/19: firstname.lastname@example.org
She will create and send a list of volunteers to the organization. The organization will then e-mail each student with assigned locations (National City OR Chula Vista)
4) Review the Volunteer Training PowerPoint before attending the event: http://www.livewellsd.org/content/dam/livewell/love-your-heart/lyhdigitaltoolkit2019/2019-Volunteer-Training-FINAL.pdf
· Wear your school polos and bring your stethoscopes (cuffs will be provided)!
· Arrive 30 minutes early!
· This link is packed with information about blood pressure readings (scroll down to “Educational Materials for Screening Sites”): http://www.livewellsd.org/content/livewell/home/love-your-heart/partner-portal.html
2 cord points will be rewarded to each CSUSM student volunteer